We Are Young – Fun

My friend Erin reminded me of this epic song We Are Young by Fun and featuring Janelle Monae this week and I can’t stop listening to it.  The chant-like verses and lyrics are addicting.  And the slow-motion music video is pretty incredible to watch.  I advise you listen to it on repeat this entire weekend and think of ways to set the world on fire.  It was also in this Chevy Super Bowl commercial.  You’re welcome!

(Video via YouTube)

1. Caitlin Sunday, February 12, 2012 at 5:43 am

I'm on repeat! Thanks doll! :)

2. victoria | vmac+cheese Sunday, February 12, 2012 at 4:04 pm

Thanks for sending this to me, Mols. Definitely the 'it' song of the moment. I feel so in the know (and yes, I love it).

3. Sara's Style Snapshot Monday, February 13, 2012 at 3:18 am

This makes me so happy!! Fun is one of my favorite bands(the guitarist, Jack, is actually the frontman to another one of my favorite bands, Steel Train, too). They're amazing live, you should check out some of the their other music! :)

4. Lauren Monday, February 13, 2012 at 6:37 am

I am so obsessed wit this song.

5. Doux Rousse Monday, February 13, 2012 at 10:45 am

Wait, I can't believe you posted about this! I can't stop listening to this song! I'm loving the Glee version, too!

XO,
    Caitlin

6. sam + mbm Monday, February 13, 2012 at 4:08 pm

CAITLIN – glad you are enjoying!!

VICTORIA – Haha, do you like it when I order you to listen to music I send via gchat? My friend Erin is who keeps me "in the know" with good music :)

SARAH – ooo I do need to check out Steel Train now… Musicians are so talented it just blows my mind!

LAUREN – obsessed doesn't even begin to describe it for me. It's just too good.

CAITLIN – we are TWINS, haha!! I haven't heard the Glee version yet so I'm educating myself today!!

xx.Molly

7. kristin Monday, February 13, 2012 at 5:17 pm

Weird – I legit sent my friend a text on Friday after I saw the Chevy commercial saying how much I loved this song! I played it on repeat yesteday while cleaning the apartment. Sooo good!

8. Chelsea Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 5:17 pm

I am also having a moment with this song!!! Thanks for sharing!