Street Style Savvy

Aside from checking my regular lineup of blogs on a daily/wheneverIgetachance basis, People.com is my next favorite site to visit.  Not necessarily to keep up on celebrity gossip, but more so to see pictures of pretty actors and actresses wearing killer clothes all while doing their normal day to day things.  Enter: Star Tracks.  Who doesn’t love to stalk the stars pictures at Coachella, the beach, leaving the gym, you name it?  Please say that you do it too?

Until Star Tracks, I really had never thought much about Jessica Alba.  Is she pretty? Yep.  Killer body?  That too.  Good actress?  I’m not one to judge – I couldn’t act to save my soul.  What I do know is that Alba is reallly, realllly good at is dressing herself.  It seems as if no matter when the cameras catch her, she is looking damn good.  Pretty scarves, big sunnies, and colored/printed denim are all among Jessica Alba’s signature day to day looks.  How is it possible to look that put together while juggling an acting career, two babies, and everything else in life?  God only knows that I can be seen in the lovely grocery store flourescent lighting every Sunday night sans makeup, with a bun on the top of my head, looking everything but put together.  Now I know I’m no celebrity, but from here on out I will be taking notes from Jessica Alba when I am out and about.

(All images via People.com)

1. Lizzie Monday, April 23, 2012 at 6:38 pm

Star Tracks is one of my favorites, too, for just the same reasons! I'm often inspired by it.

2. Giovanna Monday, April 23, 2012 at 7:27 pm

Fun post! Lately I've been really loving Jessica Alba. She always looks so put together and effortlessly glam!

3. Chelsea Monday, April 23, 2012 at 8:51 pm

Star Tracks is my daily break from work ;) and I adore Jessica Alba! She's fantastic!

4. Emily A Monday, April 23, 2012 at 9:20 pm

i've been on the fence about some of the denim vests i've seen lately, but i am loving that denim vest/floral maxi look – she just looks so cool, as always.

5. whitney - see shop eat do Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 1:46 am

I would be happy if I was even half as put together as she is! She has great style

6. Jordin Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 1:29 am

I can't say she is my favorite actress but she is stylish and pretty. A good combo for stalking on people.com. Have you seen the People Stylewatch section? I love the "what they wore at the airport" tab. Love your blog!