Camera Bags by Lo & Sons

If you listen closely you might be able to actually hear me squealing with excitement over the new bag collection by Lo & Sons… CAMERA BAGS.  Stylish and functional camera bags.  If you’re a DSLR user you know that the word “stylish” is not really an adjective that comes into play when talking about bags used to hold your camera, extra lens, etc.  If you’re a DSLR user like me then maybe you say “screw the ugly, bulky camera bag” and toss your precious into a big handbag or work bag (only to later be like, “hmm, the lens cap popped off and why is my strap tanged with my headphones and day planner?!”).

DSLR cameras aren’t cheap and there’s a reason why they give you those ugly bugly bags when you first get one – to keep you from breaking yo camera when you take it anywhere and everywhere…  Which is why this is such a genius collection from L&S – aside from how great the bags look in the putty leather and gun metal hardware, the flap openings will make getting to a camera so much easier (than the stupid zippers on the ugly bugly bags) and the quilted interior keeps your precious safe and cozy.  And there are some secret compartments for storing extra DSLR goodies – but would you really expect anything less from the people who brought you the O.G. bag?  The two styles won’t be available till Fall 2012 but you can join the wait list now for either the Claremont Crossbody or the Melrose Mini Backpack.  I love them both but am particularly fond of the mini backpack… Get excited.

(All Images via Lo & Sons // Claremont Crossbody // Melrose Mini Backpack)

1. kristin Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 2:00 pm

Finally! I've been searching for a chic camera bag for a good two years now! I would legit wear that crossbody bag sans camera.

2. Krystal Schlegel Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Finally! These are so pretty and I've been doing the same- throwing it in my bag only to find the lens fall off!
    Thanks for sharing! xx

3. Ann Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 2:25 pm

What a timely post! I am about to invest in my first DSLR and have been disappointed by the camera bags I have seen. This is a must!!

4. Lindsey Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 3:43 pm

These are great! It is hard to find stylish camera bags and these definitely fit the bill!

5. Jessica Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 5:13 pm

This definitely just made my whole week (maybe month). Can't wait to stop throwing my baby in my tote!

6. Albertina Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 5:45 pm

ok….you keep making this hard for me!!!! these are great….and with all this travelling my camera was getting smooshed everywhere……maybe for my birthday??

7. lindsey Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 6:21 pm

Those camera bags are so chic! Absolutely love them!! Great find.
    xo,
    Lindsey

8. www.designroundup.blogspot.com Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 7:30 pm

These are so cool! I was wondering when something like this would come around.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Londa @ http://www.designroundup.blogspot.com

9. Nicole Hazen Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 10:47 pm

now this, i need!!!

10. Melissa Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 2:44 am

Don't worry, I squealed too! I think I'd treat my 'fancy cam,' as I like to call it, so much better if I got to carry it around in one of these. It's officially wish-listed!

11. Melissa J Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 4:46 pm

When I read this last night I scared my dog with my squeal lol….i am uber excited about this primarily because I really needed a cute bag….too bad the there's a waiting list….i would love to have this in the mail

12. sam Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 3:12 am

This is a GENIUS idea! So chic. Just had my birthday and my gift from my parents was a new camera bag, although they left it open for me to choose since they had no clue where to get one from that didn't look nerdy :) You are a godsend for posting this…these are gorgeous!