1. Alyssa Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 3:36 pm

How beautiful is that house? Wow! It’s totally a dream house.
    That child’s room is beautiful!

Alyssa
    glitterandgapske.blogspot.com

2. Allison Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 3:49 pm

That bathtub is amazing!!

3. Kirby Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 4:13 pm

Is it weird that the bathroom is my favorite room?

P.S. Just coming back from vacation and seeing the redesign for the first time – I LOVE it!

4. Chelsea Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 4:18 pm

What a gorgeous home! I can’t get over that beautiful nursery and the bathtub is EVERYTHING! Thanks for sharing this fabulous find, definitely my dream home.

xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

5. celesteandpearl.blogspot.com Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 10:27 pm

We LOVE her stuff! That’s so funny because we just were inspired by a gold room of her’s that we randomly found in Architectural Digest for our Academy Awards “gold” post. Great minds think alike! Thanks for featuring her beautiful work! We’re obsessed with that bathtub.
    xx Liz and Lo {celesteandpearl.blogspot.com}

6. Alicia Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 9:22 am

Gah I think I just discovered my dream home thanks you! A perfect mix of rustic and modern… PS have I told you how much I love the new design?! So gorg! xx

7. Chloe @Ergo-Blog Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 10:11 am

Wow…This is like the perfect home! I just love the kids rooms, epecially the teepee!! =)

8. Alyssa Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 10:49 am

This house is pure perfection!!!! Dream home for sure!

xo,

Alyssa

9. Katie Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 8:49 pm

Do you think they would notice if I just moved in? Their house is amazing, totally put together and comfortable, and still kid friendly. Probably need Pin this myself.
    -Katie
    PS. I LOVE your redesign! So pretty!

10. Chelsea Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 8:00 am

Their home is stunning and I want to execute that playroom in our next space!