1. Abby Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 3:02 pm

Didn’t know about the shopbop sale so thanks for sharing and I totally need white flares. Rather, I just need a pair of flare leg jeans, I love them worn with wedges or heels with a tank and blazer.

2. Emily Lunstroth Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 3:14 pm

I looove my white jbrand flares! Cannot to put them on repeat!

3. Brei Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 3:23 pm

The Love Story Jeans are my absolute favorite jeans I own. They make every outfit look effortless.

4. Miranda {onestylishdayatatime} Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 3:25 pm

So hippie chic! I’m in love with my white skinnies but you may have convienced me to give white flares a try!

5. Vicki Archer Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 4:17 pm

I love white jeans flares, they’re fab, and make a great change from skinnies…xv

6. Sofia Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 6:16 pm

Love these flared jeans. I just bought my own pair of bootcut jeans the other day and I am obsessed! Great styling with these jeans!

If you get a sec, please check out my latest post. I would love to read your feedback. Thank you :)

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

7. Janel Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 6:22 pm

haha this is funny, I’m wearing white flares today! paired them with a striped shirt, army jacket, and- of course- wedges.

8. Meghan Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Flare pants are always amazing!

Meghan Silva’s Blog

9. UrbanJungleFashion Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 8:25 pm

I LOVE the styling of the second look!!!

10. Emily Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 8:48 pm

I truly LOVE the white flares. I haven’t seen them too much and I just fell in love!

creamystyle.com

11. Rose Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 9:50 am

I wore flares all of high school, but sometime in college I switched to straight & skinny legs only. I have a pair of Hudson flares I need to bust back out….not sure if I’m ready to make the jump to a white pair, but you do make a compelling case!

Rose
    Blonde in this City

12. lauren Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 3:32 pm

love flares but especially white ones. they are very supermodel to me! i remember seeing pictures of hilary rhoda wearing them last summer and i knew i had to have them!

xo

13. Amanda Risius Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 6:50 pm

Love the white flares! They are so much more flattering than the usual skinny jeans since I do not have stick legs.

hammerandheels.blogspot.com

14. Carol Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 4:14 pm

Love white flares!
    The second look is from a amazing brazilian blog called blogdathassia.com! She’s have a incredible style…I recommend! (:

xo Carol