1. Erica // cupcakes+coffee breaks Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 4:58 pm

I LOVE my hunter boots, but I had to leave them behind in Canada when I moved overseas (those mofos weigh SO much). I can’t wait to get them back when I go home in December because it’s true, they are the BOMB. it probs doesn’t get cold enough for them in Texas, but I also have those knit sock inserts with fleece lining (I think you can get them sans fleece though) and it makes them look so cute and wintery, I used to wear them even when it wasn’t raining (yea, I was that girl). To be fair, in Vancouver, that’s a rarity in the winter, so it was alright. Don’t tell, but I once wore them to the bar (and was pretty stoked that I did when some guy spilled beer all over my feet – who cares!). Love the riding boot style though, they’re such beauties!

2. Jessie Holmes Springer Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 5:25 pm

I got the same pair (except in green and brown) last fall and I wore them like crazy throughout the winter! I love that they look like riding boots so you don’t look like the goofball walking around in bulky rain boots when the weather changes its mind :)

Jessie
    jessieholmesspringer.com

3. Jackie {York Avenue} Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 8:08 pm

Love your rainy day gear! I definitely need a pair of rainboots so I might go with the Hunters…I didn’t know they made raincoats, yours is very cute. Also love that paperclip pendant! Wish that was still available.

4. Sarah O'Brien Friday, October 25, 2013 at 12:16 am

love, love, love your boots and this post!

5. Renate Friday, October 25, 2013 at 5:35 am

You look amazing, I love everything about this. Hunter boots are on my wish list for a long time by now – one day!

Renate from thecuriousklutz.blogspot.dk

6. Life Lately | October 25th | | Channeling Contessa Friday, October 25, 2013 at 11:25 am

[…] you see Hunter came out with new rain coats? Molly’s got me dying for […]

7. […] that also happen (coincindence?) to be some of the coziest pieces I own. Like Molly mentioned yesterday, last weekend a cold front hit Dallas as well as a whole lot of rainy weather. It was the perfect […]

8. Colleen Friday, October 25, 2013 at 4:38 pm

Girl your eyelashes are amazing! What do you use?

9. Ali Saturday, October 26, 2013 at 10:49 am

All Miami girls def had to have a solid collection of Hunter footwear for leggings and pattys! Obsessed with your black ones though.

10. Megan Sunday, October 27, 2013 at 6:10 pm

Both these looks are so super cute! Especially love that red jacket!

11. Tory & Kerry Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 6:44 pm

We love our classic green hunters. And we looove that Otte hat!

12. Allie Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 2:56 pm

Molly – I loved this top so much I bought it immediately!! Quick question – do you wear anything under yours? Mine seems a little sheer and I was wondering if you wear a nude tank under yours or anything. Thanks chica! x

1. SAM + MBM Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 3:04 pm

Hi Allie! I’m kind of a weirdo and like when my bra shows through shirts (I usually wear a black one with this shirt!) so nope, I just wear a nude bra if I want to have a clean look…the swiss dot texture is a nice distraction from the sheerness of the fabric. If you’re looking for a good tank to wear under it I suggest these ones: http://bit.ly/1aWaGra (:
      xx – M