1. amy @ a cozy delight Friday, January 24, 2014 at 8:56 am

I love the color scheme! I must say, this endless winter has me wishing for that very cozy turtleneck, a good book, and my bed!

2. Kristin Friday, January 24, 2014 at 10:24 am

I have those same leather leggings and love them! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Kristin

3. Tamra {Sour Jones} Friday, January 24, 2014 at 10:29 am

Ooh! What a nice week. I’m 2/3 through The Goldfinch and savoring every page. Looking forward to reading your thoughts on when you’ve finished. Enjoy!

4. Nina Friday, January 24, 2014 at 11:53 am

that’s next on my to read list. it’s been a slow week for me too…in a good way…trying to get back to the grind today but it’s kind of hard to do on a friday….lol

5. Kellie The Shoe Diva Friday, January 24, 2014 at 1:16 pm

The nice thing about crushing on black & white is they always look good with any pops of color you might want to add. I was busy being jealous that because its cooler in other places (I’m in Florida) that you get to add some texture & variety to your wardrobe in the form of layers.

6. Jen Friday, January 24, 2014 at 1:47 pm

Great photos and love that dog bed!

xx,
    Jen

7. sara Friday, January 24, 2014 at 2:25 pm

what did you get at the zara sale?

8. Minela Friday, January 24, 2014 at 3:33 pm

I jsut discovered you through the H&M 50 states deal and I have to commend you on your bio! I don’t know who wrote it but they deserve a pat on the back and raise!! Can’t wait to get to know you girls a bit better!!

-Minela
    pinkgadgets.blogspot.com

9. Waiting on Martha (@Waiting on Martha) Friday, January 24, 2014 at 4:28 pm

Loving these looks! Especially crushing on that last top… I need that in my life. Big hugs! xo

10. Tory & Kerry Monday, January 27, 2014 at 8:09 pm

We’re big fans of neutral clothing – you can’t go wrong with an all black ensemble.

11. Mayoc Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 10:10 pm

You are really looking nice in black one. Actually black and white is my favorite color …..