1. Kristin Friday, January 31, 2014 at 3:21 pm

For sure they are! At least they had better be cause I have dark blue on my hands right now. Great lineup of photos and inspiration. Stay warm…looking forward to your personal shots from fashion week!

Kristin

2. Anne Friday, January 31, 2014 at 3:26 pm

I think they are still cool? I have been wearing an inbetween grey lately…just in case :)

3. Chelsie Friday, January 31, 2014 at 3:28 pm

Ahh. Seperation anxiety is a tough one to kill! I tried everything and nothing seemed to work until one day he finally got better about me leaving! My neighbors hated me for a good six months ;) good luck!

4. Molly {Dreams in HD} Friday, January 31, 2014 at 3:35 pm

gorgeous inspiration, i am literally pinning all of them as we speak.
    have a great weekend ladies!

Molly {Dreams in HD}

5. Stephanie Friday, January 31, 2014 at 4:11 pm

Dark nails are always cool, if you want a change though nude is pretty happening up here for us yankees. ;)

6. Leah Friday, January 31, 2014 at 5:55 pm

I wear dark shades like it’s my day job. Are they ever not cool?

7. Dana McDowell Friday, January 31, 2014 at 7:01 pm

Make your own rules about nails! I’ve been going sans polish because honestly…they get crazy yellow when I don’t. Bleh. And my puppy is the same way…when I was home for leave my dad even called him a “mama’s boy.” He doesn’t really leave my side!

8. Kit Friday, January 31, 2014 at 9:41 pm

I’m sorry, I read it’s 77 degrees and sunny and stopped reading after annoying. I love your blog, but it’s 9 degrees here (and has been around this or colder for some time) and your cold and rainy is my warm spring. Please enjoy your weather even if it’s a bit chilly for you, spring here is four months away and I dream of 30 and 40 degrees!

9. mariquitina Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 10:41 am

Thanks for all the fashion ideas and inspiration, girls! Have fun and enjoy NYFW, I wish I could experience all those shows and street style days :)

mariquitina
    xoxo

10. Kirsten Monday, February 3, 2014 at 5:16 pm

I’ve been wondering the same thing about dark nails lately. Been doing a lot of nude to keep from feeling stale, but even that is starting to get old….I’d love to see a post about what’s big in nail colors right now! :)

11. Giovanna Monday, February 3, 2014 at 8:06 pm

Loving this inspo! The layers are so chic! Gotta learn from these ladies!

12. Susy Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 3:15 am

Is there credits for picture # 11? I would to know who makes her coat & jeans. Thank you