1. Jill Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 9:16 am

well you do look comfy .. but chic at the same time! love how you paired this dress with slip on sneakers! great sale find :)
    -jill

redlipswontquit.blogspot.com

2. Chelsea Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 9:31 am

I have this dress and LOVE it! Such an easy thing to throw on but still look put together. You’re so right about investing in basics… I’m on a mission to weed out my wardrobe this Spring.

3. Nan // Simply Elegant Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 9:39 am

I feel the exact same way about how I have started to shy away from bright patterns and trying to have my closet consist of more neutral pieces that I can wear season after season. I have my eye on that J.Crew tunic t-shirt, looks like the perfect comfortable pieces that still looks a bit fancier than an everyday t-shirt.
    I also love your circle necklace, I have noticed it in some of your other posts, it is so beautiful!

4. Emma Fox Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 9:46 am

Basics are always the way to go! Your hair looks so pretty – how do you get that natural curl?

5. Jen Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 10:04 am

Love the zip up detail on the side of the dress!!

xo, jen

6. Comfy Cozy Couture Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 10:21 am

I love this look…chic without looking like you’re really trying!! A perfect closet basic!

7. Jennifer Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 10:47 am

Looks like it came right out of my closet! I’m a sucker for preppy/sporty basics!

8. Emily Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 11:05 am

Loving this post! I love that dress, too — it’s such a staple! XO

9. Annie || the little things Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 11:08 am

I love the zipper accent on this dress – and of course, those shoes!

10. Kate Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 11:17 am

I love the simple clean lines of this dress! Easy and effortless. Plus, it looks super comfy too!

11. arin Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 12:25 pm

jcrwe can never go wrong, love the effortless chic to the outfit! gooorgeous! HeartofChic.com

12. Kodi Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 4:42 pm

Such a easy, cozy piece! Bummed it’s only available in grey now.

13. Katie // lovely letters Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 7:09 pm

I am COMPLETELY in a sweatshirt dress mood. I also love this one from Gap.

xx Katie

14. Kara Jewell Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 7:14 pm

I love this sweatshirt dress. So easy to just throw on and go!
    Xo
    Kara

15. Renia Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 7:48 pm

Cute dress! Looks so comfy yet chic! Thanks for sharing!

Smooches,
    Renia
    Stand Out, Above the Crowd

16. Becky Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 6:47 pm

GORG. Those shoes are on my list….
    -Becky
    The Pumpkin Spot

17. Leslie Musser Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 9:59 am

This look is a beautiful sporty chic option for spring. The subtle addition of zippers to the dress add a modern twist while the color-blocked sleeves suggest a playful look. The jewelry accents add a subtly feminine touch to enhance the ensemble.

18. Kathi Balasek Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 12:31 pm

Brought your “A” game in classic navy stripe and athletic inspired sneaks! Thank you for this great outfit to play up or play down!

19. Lily Friday, May 2, 2014 at 5:14 pm

So sporty and cute!

x Lily
    whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com

20. Anja Skrba Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at 6:38 am

Slip-ons are so cool! Love this outfit!

xoxo