We got back to Dallas yesterday afternoon and its always a little bit bittersweet coming back after a holiday. I feel torn between wanting to extend the holiday and knowing there is so much to do at home. Our Christmas tree got pretty crispy (aka super dry) while we were away so we sadly have to dismantle the decorations tomorrow. Our New Years Eve plans are looking pretty low key with the babe on the way, but I'm pretty excited to cook a yummy steak dinner at home and hang out with our pups. With the New Year comes lots of good sales, too. No surprise there...what better way to end 2016 than with a little more retail therapy! (read on to get the sales + steals)
This + That:
- A. FAVORITE READ // ITG’s Best Beauty Tips 2016 via Into The Gloss (Could read this kind of stuff for days…)
- B. FAVORITE PIN // this via VSCO xjazlynn (A little inspiration for the new year ahead?)
- C. FAVORITE INSTAGRAM // @mvb
- D. FAVORITE OUTFIT // Aylin König
- Ann Taylor: Limited time only – 40% off full priced styles with code SHOP40. (This color blocked furry stole is pretty adorable and could be paired with just about anything.)
- Anthropologie: Winter tag sale – fresh cuts by the thousands now an extra 40% off. Use code TAGTIME. (How cozy do these look?)
- Athleta: Semi annual sale – up to 60% off online and in store! (I can always use more hoodies and I love the shape of this one.)
- Banana Republic: Extra 50% off sale & up to 40% off select styles. (This is pretty cute to buy now and save for the spring and summer.)
- BaubleBar: Extra 20% off sale, now up to 75% off for 4 days only!
- Bloomingdales: Save up to 75% off through 1/1. (I’ve been wanting a pair of flat, short boots and I like the look of these a lot. The price can’t be beat either!)
- Blue Mercury: Free two day shipping and free products with every purchase! (I love all things RMS, so I’m curious to try these!)
- Calypso St. Barth: Enjoy an extra 60% off sale! (Since being pregnant, I am very picky about my shirts and sweaters being long enough. T-shirts are the hardest to find in a long length, but this one looks pretty perfect.)
- Club Monaco: Up to 65% off sale when you take an additional 40% off already marked down styles. (How darling is this skirt?)
- domino: Boxing day – up to 50% off rugs, lighting, chairs, and home decor. (Jenna Snyder-Phillips does some amazing artwork – how cool is this?)
- Everlane: Choose what you pay! It only happens twice a year so jump on the offers!
- Gap: 35% off regular priced styles + extra 40% off sale with code YOURTIME. (Since I spend the better part of my days in some form of lounge wear, these would make for a good buy!)
- H&M: Sale – now up to 80% off! (This cute and soft sweater is now on sale!)
- Intermix: Extra 50% off sale. (Talk about the perfect shoe for New Years – love these.)
- J.Crew: Enjoy an extra 50% off sale with code SHOPSALE. (I almost bought these as a stocking stuffer for myself – I think its meant to be that I order them now!)
- J.Crew Factory: Online only – extra 40% off clearance with code SHOPCREW. (Thinking my husband should take advantage of the sale and order this. Would be great with dark denim!)
- kate spade new york: Enjoy an extra 30% off sale styles with code sprinkles. (This is pretty amazing. I’m partial to the bright blue version.)
- LOFT: Enjoy an extra 60% (!!) off all sale styles. (These look pretty cute on the model!)
- Lulu & Georgia: Warehouse sale! Take up to 70% off rugs, accessories, and more! (The colors in this are so pretty, no?)
- Madewell: Extra 30% off all sale styles with code BIGSALE. (With how mild the weather in Dallas has been lately, stocking up on a few of these wouldn’t be a bad idea!)
- Mango: Sale – up to 50% off! (Can’t get enough of this, especially the sleeve detail. Also, this is SO pretty.)
- Nordstrom: Half yearly sale – save up to 50% off through 1/2! (These are some of my favorite and most comfortable sneakers and the price is SO good and these are a STEAL!)
- Old Navy: 20% off your order through TODAY with code ENJOY.
- Saks: The designer sale, up to 60% off online and in stores! (These are pretty darn cute and would go with everything.)
- Serena and Lily: Get 30-65% off at the winter tent sale! (We have a few things for our nursery, but will definitely be getting more after the new year. I love these gingham crib sheets.)
- Stuart Weitzman: Take up to 40% off + new styles added! (These are great classic, flat boots. I bet they’re insanely comfortable, too!)
- The Loveliest: New Year sale! Get 30% off everything on the site with code HELLO20171!
- TIBI: Sale – now up to 70% off. (If you never got your hands on an off the shoulder top, this one is adorable and the white is classic.)
- West Elm: End of season sale – up to 70% off thousands of items!