With baby coming in less than 4 months and counting, my husband and I decided to start planning regular date nights. There are so many great restaurants in Dallas that we have yet to try, so it will also be a great way for us to try new places. With me being sicker in the earlier part of being pregnant, we got a little too used to being at home! It was nice to get out last night and get ready. Something I haven't been great at doing since being pregnant. Casual clothes are my new bff and my blow dryer rarely makes an appearance. Both of which I am embarassed to say. I know that we will be even more home-bound once this baby comes, so I'm glad were taking this opportunity to get out. Although, with rain in the forecast this weekend we may be doing just the opposite and staying indoors all weekend. We'll see! (read on to get the sales + steals)
This + That:
- A. FAVORITE READ // “5 Girl-Power Documentaries to Stream on Netflix Now” via The Everygirl (chances of me watching all of these over the weekend? 100%)
- B. FAVORITE INSTAGRAM // @Greenberrykids (I love all things bunnies and anything bunny and baby related has been totally killing me. Need, need one of these sweet little knit bunny bonnets for my babe!)
- C. FAVORITE PIN // this via Le 21ème
- D. FAVORITE OUTFIT // Not Your Standard (Kayla is making me want to start an olive green jacket collection of my own…but it’s really the ultra-long white button front shirt under the jacket that I’m eying. Could be ideal for a growing bump…)
- Ann Taylor: 40% off full priced styles using code WOW40. (Love the color combo of these stripes and the sleeve detail!)
- Anthropologie: New sale styles added + extra 40% off with code TAGTIME. (How cool is this to set out on your stove or include on a kitchen shelf?)
- Banana Republic: 40% off regular priced styles + take an extra 50% off sale. (I have this problem where I buy one too many grey sweaters – go ahead and add this one to the list! Really, really liking this as well.)
- Barneys New York: Lots of good sale items!
- Bloomingdales: Save up to 75% on a large selection of clearance items! (I have tried to sporadically buy baby pieces, especially for the first few months, and its even better when they’re on sale like this and this.)
- Calypso St. Barth: 25% off full priced styles – enter code NEWYEAR25. (Could this be any prettier? Love, love the colors! The price is good too with the 25% off.)
- Club Monaco: Up to 65% off sale! (This coat is absolutely stunning!)
- Furbish Studio: 15% off all sale items with code REFRESH. (These bowls are so cute to hold little trinkets in or to serve food out of. Love the blue and white.)
- Gap: Last call – up to 75% off! (I’ve always thought these were absolutely adorable.)
- Intermix: The ultimate winter clearance – up to $250 off! (I’ve heard only good things about these sneakers, these too.)
- J.Crew: Up to 70% off original prices on final sale styles with code SHOPNOW. (This in the pale pink = yes. Maybe a large with be practical to wear through my pregnancy?)
- J.Crew Factory: 50% off women’s shirts and mens accessories!
- kate spade new york: Enjoy an extra 25% off all sale items with code CLINK. Through 1/16! (These could not be any cuter, and the sale price makes them that much more appealing.)
- LOFT: 40% off the latest, greatest styles and extra 60% off sale. (Did I post this last week? It looks SO cozy.)
- Lulu Frost: Up to 40% off sale! (I love how pretty and simple these are.)
- Lulu & Georgia: Enter into the New Year sale – up to $250 off. (This could be super cool in the right room!)
- Madewell: Extra 40% off all sale styles with code BIGSALE. (I have been desperately wanting a great pair of joggers. These have awesome reviews and the sale price is even better. Think I may order!)
- Mango: Sale – up to 70% off! (I have something for a collar-less puffer coat and have one from Zara I got a few years ago that I’ve worn to death. This version is adorable and such a steal.)
- Net-A-Porter: Clearance – up to 80% off! (I’ve never seen this style but they’re so pretty and the heel isn’t too high at all.)
- Saks: Final sale – up to 70% off! (More cute baby clothes on sale like this guy.)
- Serena and Lily: Enjoy 20% off all bedding, beds, and cribs with code TIMETODREAM. (How precious are these? Our guest bedroom bedding needs an update and these would be perfect.)
- Shopbop: 100’s of new sale items just added. (I have had my eye on this for a long time, it would honestly be a great investment.)
- Steven Alan: Extra 40% off all sale items with code EXTRA40.
- Stuart Weitzman: 50% off sale! (I need these booties in my life, yesterday!)
- TIBI: Sale now up to 70% off. (This dress is darling in all three color options. I am partial to the red. The price is amazing, too!)
- Tuckernuck: New markdowns – up to 70% off!