I think I say this every Friday, and probably will up until our little one is here (so, please forgive me!), but the weeks are flying by. Every time Friday rolls around, I can't believe another week has gone by. Some people say that with pregnancy, the last trimester seems to crawl by, but as of right now I'm not feeling that way. We are definitely more than ready for him to be here, but also glad that he is still cooking and that I am that much closer to a full term pregnancy. At this point, I really have no complaints and dare I say, may actually enjoy being pregnant - how can I not knowing that I am growing a beautiful baby that will forever be ours and make every single pregnancy symptom beyond worth it!? Sentimental mama feelings...full stop. (read on to get the sales + steals)
This + That:
- A. FAVORITE READ // “Why Millennial Pink Refuses To Go Away” via NY Mag The Cut (I’m a shameless fan of the so-called Millennial pink…so I’m kind of glad it’s not going anywhere. And I thoroughly enjoyed reading about it’s progression of popularity and pop culture fame through the years!)
- B. FAVORITE PIN // this via Domino
- C. FAVORITE INSTAGRAM // @modaoperandi (Molly and I are all about the mules/slides and I have total feels for these exclusive Stubbs & Wooton for M’O beauties…)
- D. FAVORITE OUTFIT // Lunchpails & Lipstick (I adore Lisa’s pregnancy style!)
- Ann Taylor: Limited time only – $30 off full priced pants and denim with code PANTS30. (SO many good jeans and the prices are amazing.)
- Anthropologie: Extra 25% off sale items! (We LOVE this Mer Sea salt soak – the coconut sugar may be our fave. Also think this is adorable.)
- Banana Republic: Up to 40% off all dresses and and suits. (This print is so precious up close. This is also pretty stunning.)
- Bluemercury: Three days only – earn a Blue Mercury promo card up to $100! (This line is new to Blue Mercury and this particular product is currently at the top of my beauty buys list.)
- Calypso St. Barth: Celebrate Calypso’s 25th anniversary with 25% off with code CALYPSO25 + enjoy an additional 60% off sale styles.
- CB2: Up to 50% off all markdowns! (This is a great price for such a large mirror.)
- Gap: 35% off your purchase, online only with code NEW. (Its starting to get much warmer here and I’m not sure my jeans are going to cut it! I ordered these in two sizes to see which fits – I know I’ll wear them a bunch postpartum too when my usual shorts don’t fit yet. I love that they have the side panels because then you can tuck shirts in, which is an added bonus.)
- Intermix: New markdowns – extra 30% off sale! (How cute is this take on a classic white tee? Also, how about this – obsessed.)
- J.Crew: In stores and online – 30% off your purchase with code HAPPYSPRING. (I can’t get enough of these gingham workout pants. And I thought I was over printed pants for the gym!)
- J.Crew Factory: Online only – extra 20% off 2 or more select tops plus, extra 40% off clearance with code TOPITOFF. (I’ve been living in my tunics like this because they are just the right length and have enough give for a belly. This one in white would be a nice addition – I love how the sleeves roll up. Would also be super cute as a beach coverup.)
- kate spade new york: Enjoy an extra 25% off sale styles with code SPICEITUP through 3/27! (I kind of love how kooky this is.)
- LOFT: Hello spring! 30% off with code SPRING17. (How good is this classic and simple wedge? The color would go with everything. These are pretty cool – curious how they would look on.)
- Lulu Frost: Select styles up to 60% off!
- Lulu & Georgia: Friends and family sale! 25% off site wide with code BESTIES. (This vase is one of my favorite purchases from L&G and one I use regularly. These are darling to place on some bookshelves.)
- Mango: Mid season sale – up to 50% off select items!
- Steve Madden: For a limited time – 25% off plus free shipping with code SAVE. (These are super classic and versatile – especially love the sand color.)
- Waiting on Martha: Get a free mini rose lip scrub with any French Girl Organics purchase over $50.