Every time I wear this dress - and by now I've styled it six or seven times - I get questions and compliments. And I understand why people love it...it's a simple style but the fabric has a great texture to it. As someone with several of white dresses (nothing compared to my collection of white shirts) this one is distinctly different. Most of my white dresses are on the nicer side but they don't get as much wear because you can't wear white to weddings, but they're on par with being applicable for that type of event. This kind of sun-dress style looks "nice" but not too dressy. Basically, it's the ideal white dress for day time. It can't be confused with a cover-up (as many white spring/summer dresses can) but looks as good with flip flops as it does with a fun sandal or wedge. Sometimes I wear it with the tie around the waist it came with (as you see here) but other times I style with my Lizzie Fortunato rope belt. Versatile. Easy. Casual but not sloppy.
If you like the very dress you see me wearing you need to run - seriously, do not walk - and get one for yourself here on Amazon while you can. I bought mine here but she's already sold out (typical). I'm wearing a small. Don't hate me...I found tons of other perfect white sun-dresses that are in line with this look!
As promised, here are more white dresses that are ideal for day time:
- This guy might be the most similar in terms of tank style with tie waist and textured fabric!
- This one is super similar to the one I’m wearing with a v in the front and back (there’s just no tie waist)
- If you’re a fan of layered texture, the cutwork on this is amazing
- I’m obsessed with the checked tonal fabric on this one!
- Nothing says “day-time appropriate” like a little eyelet. Love how this one has just the right amount
- For those not into textured fabric, I love how this crisp cotton
- Two words: buttons down the front. Another word: pockets. This one is fantastic!
- The unusual neckline and hem of this one makes it super cool and less cutesy
- This one has a super flattering fit-and-flare style and the tank straps and scoop neckline make it easy breezy
- No tie waist on this but the criss-cross straps in back and windowpane white on white fabric won me
- This is definitely more of a cover-up look but I love how simple it is
- They call this the “ultimate” tank dress and I love the classic style with raw-edge detailing
- For more of a tailored tank style, this has such a flattering silhouette
- Ok…I know this one doesn’t have straps so it’s not exactly “similar” in style but I’m obsessed with the woven gauzy fabric!