Having a baby in early May means that we both get to celebrate Mother's Day and Father's Day this year which is pretty special. Life is a little bit different when you're working around a newborn's schedule (but in the absolute best way), so we don't have anything huge planned besides relishing our weekend time to just relax and enjoy each other. Sometimes no plans, are the best plans! (read on to get the sales + steals)
This + That:
- A. FAVORITE READ // “Being Dad: Armie Hammer” via The Tot (Well…if you didn’t already have a major crush on Armie Hammer, this will completely melt your heart. Such a loving dad!)
- B. FAVORITE PIN // this via Foodie Crush (No words, just yum)
- C. FAVORITE INSTAGRAM // @christinealcalay (Love the pretty pieces by this brand!)
- D. FAVORITE OUTFIT // Style Charade
- Ann Taylor: 50% off select full priced styles with code SUNSOUT. (How cute is this in the white?!)
- Anthropologie: 20% off full-priced dresses and jumpsuits! (I’ve been on the hunt for a cute white dress and this one is pretty precious. Same with this one!)
- BaubleBar: Free gift with any $50+ order! (You can’t go wrong with these! This is begging to go on a tropical vacay.)
- Bloomingdales: Get a $20 bMONEY gift card for every $100 you spend! (This looks super flattering and you can’t go wrong with a black bathingsut.)
- Calypso St. Barth: 12 hour Solstice sale! 60% off sale styles. (This in the white is amazing.)
- CB2: Up to 30% off select outdoor furniture.
- Club Monaco: Summer steals! Favorites now marked down. (This favorite is now half off!)
- Crate & Barrel: Outdoor furniture up to 50% off!
- Gap: 40% off your purchase with code HAPPY. (This is too fun.)
- H&M: Summer sale – up to 60% off! (This is such a pretty shade of red. Love the style too.)
- Hatch: Spring and summer favorites are up to 30% off! (Its no secret how much we both love Hatch. (Loving this classic white dress, its so flattering on too. Might need to make it mine!)
- Intermix: For a limited time – flash sale!! 40% off select full priced styles. (This Rhode Resort style is my absolute favorite. These look perfect – not too short which is what I’m after these days!)
- J.Crew: 25% off your purchase + extra 40% off sale styles! Use code YAYCLOTHES. (I’m obsessed with this style and love the chambray paired with jeans or jean shorts. How fantastic are these color combos?)
- J.Crew Factory: In stores and online – 60% off everything! (This style would be perfect for summer in Dallas. Its already in the 90s here!)
- kate spade new york: Enjoy a luggage tag with your full priced purchase of $200 or more from the travel shop! (I can’t even tell you the last time I purchased a new pair of sunglasses! These are so good in the tortoise and different from anything else I own in the sunglasses department! Also, not in the travel shop, but this is screaming my name.)
- LOFT: In stores and online – 40% off everything with code NEWNOW. (The sleeve detail on this and this is giving me major heart eyes.)
- Lulu Frost: Sample sale! Up to 80% off!
- Old Navy: 20% off your order through 6/16 – no code needed! (With a “heat advisory” in the forecast today, I am really wishing that I was wearing this.)
- Shopbop: Sale on sale! Take an additional 25% off all sale styles with code SCORE17!! (This is adorable and perfect for those freezing air conditioned restaurants!)
- Steve Madden: Take an additional 30% off sale, clearance, and men’s styles! Use code SPF30. (With an additional 30% off, these are a great buy.)
- Stuart Weitzman: New sale styles added! Fresh picks at up to 50% off. (Our mama has these and they were so comfy when I borrowed them for a wedding – such a good, timeless purchase that go with everything! The Fossil color would be practically year round, too.)
- TIBI: End of season sale – up to 60% off! (I’ll take this in every color it comes in!)
- West Elm: Up to 30% off select sofas, sectionals, and chairs.
- Williams Sonoma: Limited time only – 20% off any one item + free shipping on your order with code UPICK. (I think I’ve mentioned before how I’m dying for a waffle maker – maybe this is a sign!?)