1. TGIF. I’m kind of sort of totally taking on more at the j.o.b. It’s really exciting stuff (truly) but now that it’s the end of the week, my brain needs a break. Or at least a weekend recharging.
2. Puppies! Sally and I are moving out the current apartment we share together in August and today we’re starting to look at new potential places to live… The best part about this is that the new place will need to be dog friendly – because as soon as we move I’m getting a puppy! Not a spotty Dalmatian, but I had to use this picture because it melted my heart. Can even really talk about how excited I am.
3. I got these shoes from Zara via their free shipping and when they came in, they were too big (which is really weird?). I’m going to the store tonight to try on a smaller size and crossing my fingers that they fit… I desperately want a minimalistic strappy shoe in my life!
4. I bought three different Blue Bell ice cream flavors from the grocery store last night (evidence) and it makes me wildly excited to think about digging into each over the weekend. Just need to get my hands on the red velvet and lemon bliss next.
5. Guess what I’ve been wearing a lot of? Statement necklaces. I know… I never thought I’d see the day. I’m still staying loyal to my love of dainty gold chains but layering sparkly chunky numbers on top of them from Lulu Frost, Cornwall Street, and few others. Maybe I like it because it seems totally ironic due to my avoidance of them for so long?
7. Love these rows of hanging flowers.
8. I’ve been feeling the void of not having an inspiration board for tear sheets… Liking Erin’s idea of using a clip board and leaning it in my room. Might have to haul out my giant drawing board from fine art classes.
9. Saturday night Sals and I are getting all dressed up for Bradley’s wedding! Can’t wait to share our dresses, jewels, accessories, and make-up with you after the event… As excited we are about getting glam and seeing our guys in tuxes, nothing compares to the excitement we have for seeing our gorgeous B as a beautiful bride. Eeeek!